domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

Sweet kind of monster

I decided to go kinda beauty beastin' to AFW.
In what sense, would you then ask? Well, in an obvious manner, I would reply.
I didn't go into the beastiful thing but then i wore my fur* to look like a litle monster. Even if all i got was a sweet kind of monster look (which, as Miuccia Prada said, is a terrible word in fashion).
I don't have my dear photographer with me so all you got is this - he's the only one who can really capture the monster's beauty actually :) - but he'll be on my way soon.




*fake, fake, fake, of course

6 comentários:

  1. So sweet and lovely!
    I wish a wonderful career.
    Congratulations!
    W.S.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hope you enjoyed afw!! mspfw is coming up here in a couple weeks and i'm so so so excited about it! <3 Lindsey {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ameeeeeeeei! O look está lindo!
    Tenha um ótimo domingo :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your comment!
Warning: ofensive comments will not be posted.